Skip To Main Content


Documentation Needed for Enrollment

Enrollment information

Enrollment image

Documentation Needed for Enrollment


When enrolling a student, parents or guardians should present the following information of documentation to the enrolling school:


1. Proof of Birth- Proof of birth may take many forms. Example include but are not limited to the following:

     A. Birth Certificate- issued by any government

     B. Passport issues by any nation (translated)

     C. Immigration documentation

     d. Decree of adoption or other record issues by a court

2. Immunization Records- these must be on a Tennessee Form

3. Recent Physical Examination

4. Proof of Residence- two of the following: a) Utility bill, b) Lease agreement, c) in case where the utilities and/or lease agreement is in the name of the person other than the parent/guardian, the person listed must provide the utility bill and/or lease agreement and also must provide a notarized letter stating that the parent/guardian and children are living at that address.

5. Proof of Custody (if applicable)

6. Name and Address of the child's previous school


Kindergarten Age

A child entering kindergarten shall be no less than five (5) year of age on or before August 15th to enter school for the upcoming school year and any year thereafter. Any child legally enrolled in an approved kindergarten during the preceding school year, who could have enrolled in the first grade in the current school year and who makes application for admission, shall be enrolled in the first grade is he/she is six (6) years of age by September 30th of the current school year.